Bonjour, hello, wherever you are.
Here’s 10 things you should know about me, advertising and the world:
1. My full name is Morgane Chantal Marie Thierry Xavier Alexandre. But you can call me Momo.
2. I’m an integrated creative.
3. I learnt my trade at M&C Saatchi London, under the great Graham Fink who taught me a lot, not least that you can scare the shit out of an account man with a 10 ft boa constrictor.
4. The internet has changed NOTHING, people still crave stories whether in 140 characters or in endless TV series.
5. I illustrate in my spare time.
6. Big ideas can come in any form, and from anywhere.
7. I am currently working at TBWA/Paris, where I’m teaching my brain to think in French for the first time in my career, all under the award winning machines Faustin Claverie and Ben Marchal.
8. Contrary to popular belief, I’m actually Belgian. But I still love croissants.
9. YouTube is the best place to hide a video. Big ideas are only as good as a good media strategy.
10. There aren't enough female creative leaders right now and I want to change that!
+33 6 29 84 04 30